Many products contain substances that accelerate hair growth and revitalize them:
Biotin is a B vitamin. Essential for normal hair growth and strengthening.
- Soy (grain) 60 mcg / 100g - 120% (daily norm)
- Chicken egg yolk 56 mcg / 100g - 112% (daily norm)
- Chicken egg 20.2 mcg / 100g - 40% (daily norm)
- Oatmeal 20 mcg / 100g - 40% (daily norm)
Vitamin E. Acting as an antioxidant, reduces the intensity of oxidative stress that affects the scalp and leads to hair loss.
- Sunflower seeds
- Vegetable oils
- Fruits and berries
Vitamin D. Activates dormant hair follicles.
- Fish oil (from cod liver) 250 mcg / 100g - 2500% (daily norm)
- Fatty herring 30 mcg / 100g - 300% (daily norm)
- Keta 16.3 mcg / 100g -163% (daily norm)
- Mackerel 16.1 mcg / 100g -161% (daily norm)
- Atlantic salmon (salmon) 11 mcg / 100g - 110% (daily norm)
- Pink salmon 10.9 mcg / 100g -109% (daily norm)
- Black granular caviar 8 mcg / 100g - 80% (daily norm)
- Chicken egg yolk 7.7 mcg / 100g - 77% (daily norm)
- Tuna 5.7 mcg / 100g - 57% (daily norm)
- Chanterelle mushrooms 5.3 mcg / 100g - 53% (daily norm)
Vitamin C. Necessary for better absorption of iron.
- rosehip, sweet pepper,
- currant, sea buckthorn,
- parsley dill,
- Brussels sprouts, white or cauliflower,
- potatoes, tomatoes,
- apples, pineapple, citrus
Iron. Deficiency of this trace element leads to hair loss.
- Sesame 16 mg / 100g - 114% (daily norm)
- Seaweed 16 mg / 100g -114% (daily norm)
- Wheat bran 14 mg / 100g - 100% (daily norm)
- Mushroom morel 12.2 mg / 100g - 87% (daily norm)
- Lentils (grain) 11.8 mg / 100g - 84% (Daily Value)
- Soy (grain) 9.7 mg / 100g - 69% (daily norm)
Omega 3. Their entry into the body prevents the development of inflammation that provokes alopecia.
Omega-3 is found in fish: salmon, mackerel, herring, anchovies, coho salmon, capelin, sardines, tuna, trout, red mullet and other species.
Do not forget about seafood: caviar, squid, oysters, mussels, shellfish
In addition to proper nutrition, we advise you to undergo monthly hair diagnostics